Hiring Temporary Foreign Workers
Canada accepts 150,000 temporary foreign workers per year to fill up the shortage of skills in Canada. Canada encourages temporary foreign workers to work in Canada. The access to work in Canada as temporary foreign workers is not restricted but it depends on the following conditions:
- Nature of the job
- Availability of permanent residents, Citizens for that job
- Availability of the expertise for that job from the temporary foreign workers who can transfer skills to permanent residents, citizens and contribute to Canada economy during their valid work-permits while working in Canada as temporary foreign workers.
Recently, the following jobs are in high demand in Canada; therefore, we are hiring temporary foreign workers to meet the labour shortages in different provinces in Canada.
High Skilled Categories:
Computer and Telecommunication:
- Software developers
- Telecommunication software designers
- Embedded systems software designers
- Software products developers
- MIS software designers
- Multi-media software developers.
Skilled Trade Categories:
- General Carpenters / Cabinet Carpenters
- Industrial Mechanics
- Cooks, Chefs
- Industrial Electricians
- Motor vehicle body repairers
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
- Hairstylists and barbers
- Telecommunications Installations and Repair workers
- Telecommunications line and Cable workers
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanics Machinists
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters
- Gas fitters, Sprinkler system installers, Pipe fitters, Steam fitters
- Iron Workers and other allied trade jobs.
Low Skilled Categories:
- Agriculture workers etc.
Can We Assist You To Be Certified From Canada In Your Trade Which Facilitates you to find a Job In Canada / Immigration To Canada (New).
The Interested Candidates are requested to send us a request by
E-mail asking for more information about the Program provided the Candidates should have the following criteria:
- Trade Job experience at least 3 to 5 years (Paid and full-time hours).
- Name of the Trade:
- Period of ITI / Vocational training (Study), if any:
- Period of Apprentice / Training
- Relative lives in Canada or not
- Willing to visit in Canada, if necessary.
Benefits to work as temporary foreign workers in Canada:
- Temporary Foreign Workers can work in Canada for a period of 4 (four) years as of 1st April, 2011. The temporary foreign workers have an option to apply for PR visa after gathering minimum 1-year Canadian experience and their temporary resident observed must have valid at the time of apply for permanent resident visa of Canada
- Spouses of temporary foreign workers and his / her dependents are entitled to work in any employers in Canada when temporary foreign worker is authorized to work temporarily in Canada for the period 6 months or more
- The open work-permit of the temporary foreign worker's spouse and his / her dependent (s) is valid up to the period temporary foreign worker work-permit is valid.
Temporary Foreign Workers need work-permits to work in Canada. It has 2 (two) steps as follows:
- Approval of job offer in favour of temporary foreign worker in obtaining work-permit
- Issuance of work-permit in favour of the temporary foreign worker.
The eligible candidate must meet following requirements in obtaining a work-permit:
- The candidate have to convince that he / she will leave Canada at the end of the job contract respecting Canadian Immigration Act
- The Candidate must have sufficient fund to live in Canada in the beginning
- The Candidate should not be at the risk of threat or security concerned
- The Candidate must have no criminal background or must submit police clearance certificate
- The Candidate health should not impose at risk to the Canadians
- No language testing is required but depending on the nature of job. Anyway the language ability must have minimum level to communicate with others (colleagues) in the workplace comfortably in Canada
- Medical examination is required for the jobs stay over period more than 6 months or in some designated jobs.
We also assist Temporary Foreign workers to do the Licensing / Certification in their profession when they have to work as Temporary Foreign Workers in regulated trades in Canada.
We assist our International Students to find a job in their related field after graduating from the program. We provide job finding preparation for the newly graduated International Students as follows:
- Career counselling
- Resume preparation
- Job search database
- Job finding tools
- We offer ourselves as reference for International Students.
We provide free Immigration services for our International Students when they are eligible to apply for permanent resident visa of Canada.
We are accepting resumes from the interested candidates who are willing to work in Canada as temporary foreign workers.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes at email@example.com or drop their resumes at offices nearest to you.
We will assess all resumes in accordance with the availability of the jobs for temporary foreign.