We search the Canadian and the International market for the most qualified and experienced candidates to meet the specific needs of employers.
We source qualified candidates from around the globe to meet the needs of Canadian employers. We have experience working with the following occupational categories:
- Low skilled labour for construction and related projects
- Semi skilled and skilled trades
- Professionals and specialized occupations
Our recruitment services include settlement services, cross cultural training and translations, and employee retention advice.
Personnel Search Specialization:
- Mechanics: Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Transport Mechanics, Heavy Duty Technicians and Agricultural Service Technicians.
- Construction : Mason, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welder, Fabricator, Roofers, Painters, Security Guards, Pipe Fitter, Masons, Bricklayers, Equipment Operators, Helpers, Construction Labourers,
- Hospitality Employees: Hotel General Managers, Executive Chefs, Housekeepers, Receptionists, Front Desk Attendants, Maintenance, etc
World Talent Staffing Services specializes in placing skilled and semi-skilled foreign workers with Western Canadian businesses. We recruit candidates for our clients from a number of different countries. This ensures that our customers can take advantage of a strong and deep labour pool. Also, Canadian immigration processing times change and differ from country to country. We have the flexibility to select employees from those areas offering the fastest processing times.
- Must receive approval from Service Canada to hire a foreign worker.
- Must offer wages equal to the prevailing wages for Canadians in the same region and occupation.
- Need not provide free or subsidized accommodations for the foreign worker.
- May terminate employment of a foreign worker pursuant to usual provincial labour regulations.
- Works only for the employer named in the work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Is employed on a full-time basis (at least 40 hours/week).
- Meets the requirements set by the employer for language, education and work skills necessary for the job.
- Obtains a work permit naming you as employer, and a temporary resident visa.
Typical Processing Times:
- Service Canada Approval 9 - 12 weeks, and
- Work Permit Processing anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months (depending on country of origin).
Typical Processing Times:
Most foreign workers are granted work permits for one or two years, but application can be made to extend this to up to 4 years.